What Can Be Done against Manipulation?
The most common cases
The most common and most effective forms of manipulation; none of them is "subtle," but they work:
1. Using implications in questions and negations (e.g. "How many people have you killed" implies that you have killed people; "You didn't blaspheme" implies that you otherwise blaspheme);
2. Limiting information;
3. Taking over the terminology that can be used for discussions (e.g. Rockefellerian "Medicine" takes it for granted that "viruses," "infectious diseases," and "pandemics" exist, because it relies on the fraudulent Germ Theory);
4. Creating or playing on psychologically existential needs (e.g. people in the last 70 years or so, have been conditioned to "survive");
5. Creating lynch mobs (fake "communities") out of people, whose "existential needs" have been successfully manipulated (e.g. the "LGBT community" or the "African-American community," none of which exists in the real sense of the word).
6. Gaslighting: during the plandemic, the goalposts kept being moved so often that most people could not follow them, resulting in complete cognitive dissonance and the loss of independent thought;
7. Using fake authorities (e.g. "politicians" are selected and, of course, "elected" by moneyed interests and they serve their masters dutifully; unelected officials in the executive branch have succeeded to highjack legislative powers; "scientists," "experts," and "researchers" presented as the new priesthood who can never be wrong);
8. Using popular concepts and/or symbols to justify an otherwise criminal cause (e.g. "curbing the spread" killed small and medium-sized businesses and "do not kill grandma" forced people and even little children into humiliating and poisonous muzzles and into dangerous, fraudulent, and poisonous "tests" and lethal injections). Eric Berne's Games People Play provides sufficient insight into popular games that can be initiated against the unsuspecting);
9. Destroying people's cultures and beliefs by attacking them in the name of political correctness;
10. Constantly occupying people's minds with fake problems ("red herrings"), such as remote wars and non-existent "pandemics," while the 5G installations were/are taking place, ensuring full and complete control over people, both physically and psychologically).
These are only the tips of the iceberg.
What can be done against manipulation?
1. Against existential manipulation (the only form that overwrites sensory, logical, and emotional/intuitive judgments, especially when combined with mob-creation), the most effective remedy comes from the person's serving a greater value than his/her own life.
2. Creating personal priorities is essential (e.g. once someone realizes that living in fear is petrifying to the point that it is worse than death, manipulation with fear loses its power over the person).
3. Assigning an objective in life is of utmost importance: those, who know what they want, are extremely tough to influence. Sadly, that is true for the monsters, too, who are hell-bent on reducing humans into cyborg slaves.
4. Stepping out of the paradigm offered by the manipulators is inevitable, because you cannot fight them on their own turf with their own weapons (e.g. embracing Terrain Theory to replace Germ Theory would destroy the pseudo-medical establishment that has taken control over most people's lives).
I have read many ideas on what possibly can be done to change the world situation but it all comes down to the population standing up at once and then the evil won't have a chance. It toke civil war in the past it may again.
The only way out of the freemason crystal maze is to build a new system from scratch with the following keynotes:
Money: it’s a bad idea that Government has a monopoly of anything, especially currency. Anything of worth should be legal tender, even vouchers, IOUs, warrants, etc. Communities should be entitled to run their own monetary system, based on real assets. No only gold, silver, copper, platinum, lithium, precious metals and minerals, but also barter vouchers such as a pound/kg of flour, a gallon/liter of gasoline, human hours, distance transported (humans, volume, weight, special care).
Townhall Direct Democracy: votes should never be anonymous. Face to face contact is important in an era of deep fake and fake news, but even more for accountability. Representative democracy isn’t necessary if there are efficient and safe voting systems. You represent yourself, though you have the power to delegate your voting power to different representatives for different topics/mandates for a definite time and recover it whenever you want, even before the period is over.
Direct spending: the federal, state and county incomes are divided by all the inhabitants (including the unborn), and you get to decide where every single proportionate cent is going to be spend in public goods and services. There’s a Spanish saying: “the eye of the master, fattens the cattle”. Direct spending would reduce bureaucracy, corruption, inefficiency, waste, unmet needs and government spending in things that are not a priority for the people. Deficit and borrowing should be illegal. After some years of solving critical problems, people will find harder to justify projects with low socio-economic net present value or internal rate of return, thus surplus would be returned to tax payers, and eventually, taxes lowered: it seems to be the only realistic mechanism to stop the spiral of government deficit and debt, where banksters take hostage future generations and politicians have nothing to lose by increasing spending and everything to win in terms of voters thinking they are receiving more than the rest.
Brutal transparency: reps should live stream at all possible times (not only working hours). All budgets, bids and transactions should be open for online scrutiny.
Democratic justice: community courts should be formed by people: the number of judges in the court is decided by the community. They could be elected for a certain period by chance or by vote, from a list of those capable of interpreting texts or from a list of lawyers. The same, for higher appeal courts. There’s no true democracy if natural law, including natural human rights, isn’t above the Constitution.
The police should be a local force. The captain should be elected.
The penitentiary system should be community based and directed towards reformation and paying back damages. House arrest or fenced working zones should be the norm.